June 05, 2012

Kristen Stewart Vanity Fair Shoot Paris Pictures | Video | Gifs

Here and here we have shown you where Kristen had her shoot for Vanity Fair in Paris .. 
Now the first official pictures to come ..



Video


Screencap

image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host

Outtakes

image host 
image host

Gifs


“Look at a picture of me before I was 15. I am a boy. I wore my brother’s clothes, dude! Not like I cared that much, but I remember being made fun of because I wasn’t wearing Juicy jeans. I didn’t even think about it. I wore my gym clothes. But it’s not like I didn’t care that they made fun of me. It really bothered me. I remember this girl in sixth grade looked at me in gym and was like, ‘Oh my God! That’s disgusting — you don’t shave your legs!” Vanity Fair, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...