October 07, 2012

Kristen in the Austria "Miss" Magazine (October 2012) + Translate

image host

image host image host image host image host

Transalte by @RPattz_KrisStew


Kristen Stewart seems to be very casual for an interview.
She is wearing black skinny jeans, black boots, a white T-shirt and brings a lot of good humor -
despite the many negative headlines in recent weeks. This is perhaps also the fact that questions about their
Affair are undesirable.

Miss: Do you have "50 Shades of Grey" read?

Kristen: I have read excerpts of it, why?

Miss: Did you know that the book is based on your character from Twilight? Would you play in the film, when it is made into a film?

Kristen: Um, (laughs) So, I was still not called or offered me the role.

Miss: Maybe you tried your agent to protect and simply has not lifted?

Kristen: No, probably not (laughs). But if they would tell me something like that, it would be very funny.

Miss: But your current film "On the Road" has indeed become pretty sharp.

Kristen: Yeah. But I have "50 Shades of Grey" read and the role is not really popular very hot. So, I do not know ...

Miss: Do you think that you were brave enough to play a role at all?

Kristen: Tough question. I've read some pretty wicked places (laughs), and could hardly believe it. I see people everywhere who read the book in the subway or something and think to myself was: "Man, you're in the Öffentichkeit Please." (Laughs) Actually, I'm brave in roles. It just depends on the right story.

Miss: What roles would you really like to play on your new film?

Kristen: Looking into the future is difficult. Sometimes you read a script and is totally affected and sometimes you discovered then this new sides of herself, which one would then implement an actor.

Miss: You and your colleagues, you're all grown since the first part of Twilight big stars. Will you today on the set treated differently than before?

Kristen: So towards the end of filming Twilight, I found that people have not really talked with us, which was pretty funny. It was as if someone had said to them. "Let the bare alone if there is no reason to talk to them, then it does not." I hate things like that. I want to protect you from anyone, I'm fine, thank you. On the contrary, it is terrible when one is isolated and plötzlichso all think that's was my idea.

Miss: Is it important to you, normal and down to earth to stay?

Kristen: No, I want to sit around all day on my own (laughs). My God, no, of course not.

Miss: Did you really afraid that they will measure up to be perpetually on your role as Bella?

Kristen: People will always talk about it, I have become with "Twilight" super-duper-famous. And if those who really love vampire books. Problems with it, to see me in other roles, then this is actually the ultimate compliment. I can now choose my acting challenges even free, which is quite unique. If this were not so, I would be pretty pissed off.

Miss: With "Breaking Dawn, Part 2" is now definitely an end to the "Twilight"-Saga. If you look back, what scene has touched you the most?

Kristen: Oh, throughout the filming, there were so many. bella in these four or five years so spent almost a lifetime. Since there were plenty of challenges.

Miss: Did you steal any souvenirs from the set? Maybe thumbtacks?

Kristen: No, I have not taken, but I have their rings, bracelets and all the wedding ring. However, I believe that I have a false ring. The real well someone else has stolen from the set and is now hiding in any case, as so a big fat diamond.

Miss: What do you miss most about what you do today can no longer - now that you're famous and ambush you every lot of crazy fans?

Kristen: I'm recognized everywhere, even when I'm in the most remote places of the world. Even if I had the ocean at the bottom would probably appear suddenly behind a shell of a camera lens. So definitely I miss the most, are doing and can do what I want without anyone seeing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...