November 09, 2012

Kristen & Stephenie Meyer Talk ‘Breaking Dawn’ with LATimes



LATimesLA Times sat down with Kristen & Stephenie Meyer to talk the end ofTwilight.
On people loving Twilight:
“I don’t know what makes people love it, I don’t know what makes people hate it,” said Meyer, seated comfortably in a suite of a Beverly Hills hotel. “But I do know that the feeling of being in love is a good feeling. We want to feel that emotion.”
I’ve always said that,” Stewart said to Meyer, sitting beside her. “It’s so vicarious. It’s not like you are watching two people or reading two people. You feel like you are doing it. It’s rare.
On playing Bella as a Vampire:
I played her as human for so long, so the enhanced version of her made so much sense to me,” said Stewart, her long limbs folded under her on the couch. “Everything so perfectly fit that I was so amped to do it.
Meyer recalled standing in front of the monitor on the set of the film when Stewart shot her first scene as vampire Bella, nervously anticipating the outcome.
“We were dancing by the monitors — ‘Look at her go,’” Meyer said as Stewart pretended to leave the room, not wanting to hear the compliment. “It was such a huge weight lifted. It wasn’t a different character. It was Bella, but it was a totally different Bella. It was so exciting.”
On the mechanical Renesmee baby:
They should have had a real baby,” Stewart said. “I really missed having a real baby. They were the scenes I looked forward to the most, and then I had this thing. It was really disheartening.”
On the media frenzy over her relationship w/ Rob:
“People are just going to write the movie version of your life and consume it the way they please. I get the inclination to be entertained by that as well, so go for it. Have at it. Take it. Take it,” Stewart said, pulling at her cashmere sweater. “But you knew nothing about my relationship before. You know less now. How could you?
Head over to LATimes for the full interview. It’s a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...