January 23, 2013

British singer Amelia Lily talks about Robert Pattinson



She’s probably met her fair share of celebrities, but no one has impressed Amelia Lily quite as much as Robert Pattinson.

The 18-year-old singer has admitted that she ‘couldn’t stop staring at him’ when she came face-to-face with him at the ‘Twilight: Breaking Dawn: Part Two’ premiere in London last year.
When asked by OK! magazine who her dream date would be, Amelia replied: “Robert Pattinson. At the ‘Twilight’ premiere he was inches away from me.

“I was getting interviewed and all these journalists were laughing at me because I couldn’t stop staring at him. He was getting interviewed and I didn’t want to distract him, but he was beautiful.”

Via | Via | Via

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...