April 18, 2013

Rob and Kristen at Marcus Foster Gig in LA - April 17, 2013


Tweets about Robert, Kristen & Marcus Foster

mytwilight001:

Tonight has been the best night. I love Rob and Kristen, it was an amazing experience to be in the same room with them.
I can say from the very bottom of my heart & because I saw it with my eyes, yet but glimpses but love & tenderness between Rob & Kristen.
They were very sweet and APPROPRIATE from what I saw.

niiinaaa:

I've never seen someone get into a car so fast in my LIFE !! #robertpattinson lmao @debbiedebm look at him LEAP ������ pic.twitter.com/irZSLnVkSE

Seeing Robert tonight just made my day . Being in the same room ... Seeing him hang with friends .. His gorgeous smile !! Ahhh��

#robertpattinson ordered a Heineken tonight . Lol overheard his order

kristen left before Rob with a group of friends.

And #kristen is such a beauty ! Her skin is beautiful !!!!! She walked right by me&all I could do was stare at her !!! #dothekristen lol ;)

nooooo:((( she caught us completely off guard . She was walking pretty quickly too . The papz were following her.

Drowninit:
Black hoodie and grey hoodie cuteness.

robkris13:
the answer to The Question is YES! and no paps!! YAY!!

livee88:
it was really dark in there, so no good pics without flash. They were covered by their friends throughout most of the show
yes! I caught a few cuteness overload moments, they both looked happy :) and they got flipped the bird for taking pics by some of their peeps though


Source | Thanks to @Drawde_C 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...